Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015

Wheels Wheels Wheels...

If you know me, you know I am a wheel whore... I guess this will never change... I already have 4 different sets of wheels for the Volksback - only half of them were mounted so far!
So I purchased yet another set of wheels even before I bought the car!
I am a big fan of the Azez A wheel - On the right car the perfect wheel, a golf Mk II on 16" or 17" Azev A rims: perfect! The same goes for a BMW E30 - a wheel which fits cars of this era. The 944 is no exception. On one of my favorite uk-based forums: retro rides is a top notch example from a chap called Sumpcracker: Here is a pic of his rad 944 Turbo, found on retro rides:

There are tons of pics of this car, just type "944" and "Azev A" in google picture search!

I also found a white one with 17" Azev A wheels: picture found on carandclassic.co.uk


The set I bought has a little less dish, but nevertheless I think this is a very nice wheel for any 944.
I already organized a nice set of center logo's as the original Azev logo's on mine are missing:


So, expect another set of wheels on car from time to time - did I mention that it came with a set of Ronal 16" mesh rims as well? But there is some elbow grease required before they can get mounted... More of that later!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen