Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016

A Sunday morning cruise

Today I visited the first classic car meeting with the Porsche. During the last week I washed, clayed and polished the paint to an acceptable level. So it was time for a little cruise to the Neanderthal near Düsseldorf, It was a little late, but still some cool cars were around:
In good company:



I really like those Lotus Esprits:

I also took care of some mechanical stuff. The idle is adjusted, the coolant leak is history, the cooling system is now free of air, the Targa roof was still leaking, even though I replaced the inner and outer seal - I tried a special product to adhere the inner seal to the roof and I cleaned the drain pipes, I hope it is o.k. now...

The Porsche is now stowed away in another garage until I am back from vacation, hopefully I get it registered with no problems then.

The main garage is now ready to tackle the engine swap on the fastback- finally!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen