Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Put some Mercedes in your Porsche!

Again, I can't believe what is going on with spare part prices. I need a heater valve for the 944. It is a common part between some Mercedes and Porsche vehicles. No surprise, the Porsche price is a bit steep with 83,69€. So, a quick check on ebay and: 29,93€ incl. shipping - One could think: Not bad at all!
I called the local Mercedes Benz dealer and - believe it or not - the Mercedes price is 17,14€ inkl. tax!

So, once again, check with your OEM dealer before you buy spares on ebay!
Porsche part# 928 574 573 03 and Mercedes part # 000 830 57 84 - A Meyle part

Just like at Porsche, usually you can order any part from Mercedes until 16:00h and next day you can pick it up:

To be on the safe side I also ordered the connecting hose from Porsche:


Hopefully the coolant leak will be history as soon as I mount those bits!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen