Freitag, 27. November 2015

The odds of modern online purchases...

Today I received some parts which I ordered 2 weeks ago - from Germany! I ordered parts in the US later which took only 10 days including customs - this is a new record for the longest shipment time within Germany I have heard of - except the world war 2 postcards which show up some +70 years later from time to time... Infact the parts had only 150 km to travel!
But finally, here they are:
The clips for the sun visors - maybe they appear not so important, but during the first tour, on the way home the sun visor fell down several times on the Autobahn - which left me blind folded again and again. So, it is really important to exchange the old clips for the new! This will be one of many easy (and some not so easy) fixes as soon as I start working on the car!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen